Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 5: Slide share - Online presentation

How Can Public Libraries Compete Leicestershire June 2008
Embracing Library 2.0 and Web 2.0 for Quality Library Service (3 years ago)
Friending Libraries: Why libraries can become nodes in people’s social networks (2 years ago)

I have taken time to view the above three slide shows. I can see that it is easy for both staff and customers to use the 'Slide share' to gather information via online presentation, provided you have very good Internet connection. (Maybe our Learn.nets computers can do the tricks.) However, as I am not 'courageous' enough to create a slide show of my own, I cannot comment on how user-friendly it is if you want to post and share your slide using this website.

I myself will use this website again because the information presented in a way that suits me well: simple, precise, to the point and some have transcripts to assist your comprehension. I will promote this site to the customers because of this.

No comments: