Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 1 : box.net

I just used the 'box' to select some books from the book lists downloaded from my colleague. It is quite useful as you can see the choices made by the other colleagues while sharing the files.

Personally I will not use it since I don't have any document needed to be collaborated. And, there are other avenues for sharing, such as you can create a discussion group or the like to share your views. The 'box' has provided the users with some helpful tips and you can work them out on trial and error basis.

With advance in IT, nothing will surprise me especially when there are so many softwares offered on the Internet for a free trial period. I don't think the customers will find this site useful, unless they are doing some office work which needed collaboration. I will not promote this site to the customers yet I will let them know about it for their decision.

No comments: